Are you about to receive a temporary resident visa for Canada, but you are not certain what that means? Or maybe, do you want more TRV insight? Well, in the right place you are.
We also have information for you if, however, you are not certain what this means and want to get information, as we are trying to answer the important questions that you may ask about it.
In order to exclude foreign applicants with a suspicious disposition and practices, the Government of Canada set this a criterion for entry. Therefore, before you enter the country, you can regard this as a screening procedure.
You must pay attention to the details we share if you are a resident of a country that is subject to visa requirements. In order to enter the country, there are two main categories of visas that a foreigner may apply for.
The temporary visa is available and the permanent visa is available. The visa for temporary residents is our key priority today. We will first clarify what a temporary resident visa is for you to obtain concrete data regarding this visa category.
What is a Provisional Visa for Canada Residents?
An official counter-fly document from the Canadian visa office which is inserted in the passport of an individual to indicate that the criteria for entry to Canada as a temporary resident have been met is a Canada Temporary Resident Visa, which is also known as a TRV.
In the term of a layman, Canada’s temporary resident VISA shall be an official document given to a person in a person’s passport by a visa office to prove that he has fulfilled the criteria for a temporary staying in Canada.
Who’s a Canadian provisional resident?
You will need to specify, now that you know the essence of a temporary Canadian resident visa, who a temporary Canadian is, and whether you are a temporary or permanent resident.
A temporary Canadian resident is anyone who is not a Canadian citizen but stays in Canada for a certain period after all of Canadian immigration lawful entry requirements have been fulfilled.
Temporary residents are allowed as a student, workers, tourists, or temporary residents with a license, to enter Canada for a temporary purpose. You have the status of a temporary resident as much as you are legally in Canada within the defined period specified in your visa.
Top Articles Today :
You will require a temporary resident visa if you were to work, study for longer than six months or visit Canada.
How To Apply For Canada Temporary Resident Visa
A visa-based immigrant must first be eligible for a temporary resident visa in order to apply for that country. There are a few conditions for whether you apply for this type of visa. They are described below:
- You must be 18 years and above if you are applying yourself
- The applicant must have a valid government-issued passport with blank pages that can be stamped.
- Be able to translate to English or French and document in another language. Also, verify the document.
- Provide a clean criminal history using court documents as proof.
- Have enough money to pay all the necessary visa processing fees.
- Append your signature on all the necessary documents.
- Have enough funds to cater for your stay in Canada.
- Be available for an interview and give biometric information
- Prove that your stay in Canada is only temporary and won’t exceed the time given on your visa.
- Be ready to go through a medical examination if the Canadian consulate requests it.
- Submit copies of your current immigration status in another country including Canada.
- Fill all forms required including the Visa Application Center (VAC) Consent Form.
The applicant will now begin the application process after all the conditions mentioned above have been met. The nominee is entitled to apply for this visa via a visit to any Canadian consulate close to him or to the online procedure.
This application is easier to make online so time and money are saved. To complete your submission, visit the CIC website. Before you start the application, please remember that your documents should be scanned and ready (or a scanner nearby you). You should also have a legitimate credit card near you.
I sincerely hope that this article will help you understand what is and how you can apply for a visa for a temporary resident in Canada. Please carefully follow the information to help you receive the authorization of your Canada visa application.[smartslider3 slider=”22″]